Every year, CBSE Board exams are normally conducted in the month of February for Class 10. About 60% of the students consider board exams as a tough one and when it comes to a subject like Science and Mathematics, their stress increases. In order to clear this dilemma, here you will find a few tips on how to boost your board exam score using the NCERT Books.
Students appearing for the examination should be clear that the anxiety is normal and should be dealt with smart methods of preparation.
Mathematics exams can be cracked easily by good practice and revision on a regular basis. A non-systematic or irregular study can lead to bad performance in the final exam. Most of the parents believe that a student should be more intelligent and should possess an extraordinary brain to score well in Mathematics. For this purpose, NCERT designs and publishes quality books for the CBSE students which are completely based on the latest syllabus and guidelines.
While preparing for the board exams, students have to focus on the study materials which are based on the latest curriculum. Among the various resources available in the current market, CBSE and 14 other schools have adopted NCERT books as the best material for exam preparation. These books are curated for all the subjects so that students can spend sufficient time in learning the concepts which are important from the exam perspective. By practising all the questions, the logical and analytical thinking abilities of the students can be enhanced.
How to score good marks in the CBSE exams?
- Firstly, make sure you understand the syllabus for the academic year. This will help you to analyse the chapters of more marks and learn accordingly for a good score. By doing this, you will also be able to get a good hold on the basic concepts that would be continued in higher levels of education.
- Design a time table which covers all the subjects. Once the syllabus has been provided, students have to understand the chapters which are important in each subject and create a time table. This will provide sufficient time to learn the concepts which are of high importance in the final exam.
- While learning each chapter, prepare a note of important theorems, formulas and topics to make it ready for last minute revision. It will turn out to be the most important resource during practice. It will also help you recall the theorems and formulas which are of more marks in the exams.
- After learning the basic concepts, practice all the questions and sample questions provided in the NCERT book. Solving each of them twice will provide a strong foundation on how to answer complex questions in the final exams. You will also obtain a clear picture of the applications of concepts in our daily lives.
- Once all the topics in the NCERT books are covered, students have to refer to other textbooks like RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal etc. It will provide you with questions of high aptitude level which also helps you to prepare well for the competitive exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET etc.
- After answering the textbook questions, students are recommended to solve the sample papers and previous year question papers. This will help you understand the types of questions that are repeatedly asked in the final exams. It also enhances the time management skills among students which is necessary to finish the questions before the scheduled time. Visit here: f95zone
These are a few tips which will help you to boost your final exam results. Science and Mathematics are the scoring subjects which will decide your future career. Scoring good marks in these will help you obtain seats in reputed colleges in our country. To get an accurate idea of the fundamental concepts, students need to make use of the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 of Maths designed by highly qualified experts in the subject. It will help you get a strong foundation of the basic topics which are important throughout your career.