The transfer from Visa and MasterCard GBP to Bitcoin (BTC) can be organized in several ways. You can use the functionality of crypto exchanges, Telegram bots, P2P platforms, or offers from private money changers. However, converting currency through electronic exchangers is most convenient and profitable. Most users prefer to work with them because of the studied services:
- exchange assets faster than cryptocurrency exchanges P2P exchange platforms, allowing you to make a deal in 30-60 minutes;
- set lower commissions than other conversion methods provide;
- conduct secure transactions, eliminating the risk of clients losing their funds, which cannot be said about Telegram bots and private money changers. The main thing is to prefer reliable platforms to responsibly select performers, for example, by doing this on the BestChange aggregator of Exchanges. The page https://www.bestchange.com/ contains all noteworthy offers for exchanging GBR from Credit card to Bitcoin. It remains to choose.
These are just examples of the benefits of cooperation with electronic exchangers. But the essence is clear – working with the services in question is more convenient, safer, and profitable than other service providers. It remains to study the features of currency exchange.
As for the payment method for the transaction, it is pretty convenient to pay with a debit or credit card. We are discussing a functional payment instrument that performs many other operations. On the page https://t.me/s/bestchange, you will get more information about using Credit Card in British Pounds and other banking products.
Procedure for buying cryptocurrency
The first step is understanding how to choose a service provider to make a good deal. When studying offers to purchase BitCoin for GBR, consider the following points:
- the need to register on the exchanger site undergo verification, which involves checking personal documents or a client’s bank card. The procedure takes time and can delay the exchange process;
- the rate used when converting GBR to Bitcoin. Includes the central commission, determines the benefits of the transaction;
- cryptocurrency reserve, minimum and maximum limit on the amount of convertible amounts of GBR. Show the allowable scale of transactions;
- exchange method – manual, semi-automatic. The latter method is preferred because it is easier and more convenient.
After choosing a suitable offer, go to the exchanger’s website to organize the exchange. Here, you will need to read the rules of cooperation, fill out, confirm, and pay for the application by transferring hryvnia to the card number provided by the service operator. After payment, the performer will soon replenish your cryptocurrency wallet with the equivalent of Bitcoin.
How to fill out and pay an application
Application forms for exchangers are similar. Services typically ask for the following information:
- the amount in hryvnia to be exchanged;
- the number of the cryptocurrency wallet for crediting Bitcoin;
- your surname, name, patronymic;
- contact number;
- E-mail address.
The application must be filled out carefully, excluding errors. They can delay the exchange.
Payment for the application should be made within the period established by the rules of the exchanger. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the transaction. Then, to buy cryptocurrency, you will need to create an application again.
This is the basic information regarding the conversion of fiat money to digital.